Conversion of a 4 storey office block into a state of the art Head Office for a leading wine retailer.
The project was situated on Colonial Way Watford.
The 28 week programme was started in November 2013.
The tasting room constructed was featured on the 2016 series of the BBC show The Apprentice.
The project included:
- Decommission and strip out of 200m2 plant room.
- Strip out of three floors of office partitioning and ceilings.
- Construction of new soundproofed partitions throughout.
- Install new acoustic suspended grid ceilings throughout.
- Installation of new centre pivot staircase, constructed of glass, oak and stainless steel.
- Overhaul and refurbishment of passenger lift.
- New Air conditioning system throughout.
- New fresh air system with heat recovery.
- New male and female toilets on each level including tiled walls with oak veneered panel system.
- New staff changing and showering areas including sprayed glass feature walls.
- New staff breakout and coffee points of each level including boiler or cold filtered water taps.
- Installation of bespoke circular glass entrance lobby.
- Installation of new bespoke reception and delivery counters.
- Installation of bespoke tasting counter and oak wine racking system.
- Faceted glass partitions to form offices and meeting rooms, including bespoke oak door and frame sets.
- Oak veneered wall to form training and seminar rooms.
- Soundproofed sliding partitions.
- New LED lighting throughout.
- New data points to each desk wired back to a new air conditioned server room.
- Installation of smoking shelter with adjoining cycle rack area.
- Full overhaul of existing aluminium/oak windows and doors.
- New decorations throughout.
- New floor finishes throughout