Removal of old coach house building and the construction of a new six apartment block including basement areas.
Further renovation of 5 existing apartments and additional basement flat.
Project was started January 2016, originally to be 52 weeks but extended due to large amount of additional work.
The project was located in Ealing Common, west London.
Project had to be carefully planned and managed as existing flats retained the tenants.
The project included:
- Demolition of two storey coach house.
- Excavation for foundations and basement.
- Underpinning to rear of existing building.
- Construction of new concrete framed building with brickwork on Ancon channel.
- Metsec infill panels formed.
- Installation of underfloor heating system.
- Manage installation of new gas, water and electric services including all trench work.
- Install new partition.
- New screed finish floors.
- Installation of new bathroom suites with porcelain tiles to walls and floors.
- Fitting of new hardwood engineered flooring.
- Installation of high end kitchens including stone surfaces.
- Fitting of all new aluminium windows and curtain wall system.
- Fitting of new painted hardwood window to old building to match existing.
- Landscape all areas including neighbouring property used for site access.
- Full decoration throughout.
- New floor finishes throughout.
- Careful strip of painted staircase for new stain application.
- Installation of glass balustrade system to all new staircases.
- New cycle and bin stores constructed.
- New flagstone access paths and block paved driveway installed.
- Front wall rebuilt after works due to dilapidation.