Refurbishment of trading wine retail unit.
The project was situated in the London suburb St Johns Wood.
The 10 week contract was started July 2017 and completed under budget.
As the store was trading the project had to be phased to maintain safe customer access at all times.
The project included:
- Strip out old kitchen, office and storeroom areas.
- Construction of new partitions.
- Installation of new staff kitchen and office areas.
- New suspended ceilings to staff areas.
- New LED lighting throughout.
- Installation of new staff and customer toilets.
- Construction of new meeting room.
- New Air conditioning throughout.
- Full redecoration throughout including Pumatek floor coating.
- Remodelling of state of the art tasting area.
- On site fabrication and installation of oak display goalposts.
- Overhaul and powder coat of existing shopfronts.
- Installation of oak plank fencing and entrance goalposts.