Installation of a glass entrance porch with zinc roof covering.
The project was situated in the Heathrow area, in the main reception of the Stanwell Hotel.
The 15 week contract needed to be carefully planned and phased to maintain minimum disruption to the hotel guests.
The project included:
- Removal of existing softwood glazed entrance porch.
- New foundations to take new structure.
- Erection of steel framework.
- Installation of frameless glass structure.
- Construct new ply deck roof covered in high quality zinc sheeting.
- New reception counter fitted.
- New ceramic floor tiles throughout new lobby to match into the restaurant.
- New hardwood doors installed to remodel restaurant entrance.
- Full redecoration of all new areas and affected existing areas.
- New line marking applied to existing car park.