Central London construction project developing an office block into 8 luxury apartments and a retail unit.
Situated on Borough High street SE1.
Work to include:
- Careful demolition of the rear of the 5 storey building.
- Works to be coordinated with adjoining properties to avoid unnecessary noise and dust pollution.
- Waste and deliveries to be managed and removed via a busy red route high street entrance.
- New services and drainage to be fitted throughout the building.
- Rebuild the rear of the property using Metsec and rainscreen cladding materials.
- New roof to be fitted using a combination of zinc and single ply membrane.
- Fit out of the 8 apartments using high end materials and furniture.
- Retail unit to be fitted out to a shell scheme ready for future tenants.
- New passenger lift to be fitted to serve all floors.
- Front elevation overhaul including re-glazing and redecoration of sash windows.
- Decoration throughout.
- Installation of central system AC heating and cooling to all apartments.
- Fully tiled bath/shower rooms.
- New floor finishes to include engineered hardwood floors and carpet.