About This Project
Conversion of an empty retail unit into the largest photographic store in the UK.
The project was situated in Whitechapel central London.
The 6 week contract started September 2017 and finished on time and under budget.
The project included:
- New security shutters and the overhaul of existing windows and doors.
- New flooring throughout including the use of eco-friendly materials.
- New Air conditioning to all areas.
- New welfare facilities including a staff breakout area, male and female accessible toilets.
- Full redecoration including feature areas.
- Installation of new birch faced joinery including some manufactured onsite.
- Construction of bespoke drone fly zone for in store demonstrations.
- New LED lighting throughout.